Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LegoDoom

Cars

Well, you get bonus points for the Bentley avatar. Did you take that pic yourself? When I was at the car show, there was a family buying the GT that was there. It was sweet as hell, but a little bit of a bulky car.

I hate when they auction off the money over MSRP that you'll pay for the car. The amount of money that the Carrera GT build spots were going for were ridiculous.

I was really impressed with the Audi display at the car show. The S4 convertible will be awesome. Same looks as the S4, but it's just a nice car. They had a modded A8 there, which was incredible.

Porsche had nothing new, but good customer cars at the show. A Cobalt blue C4S. I was jealous.

Ferrari was ok, but the Enzo didn't do a whole lot for me. I'd definitely take a Carrera GT over it.

I did like the new Maserati Quattroporte. Nice looking sedan.

I didn't like the new BMW's much. They're great cars to drive though.

We get all these weak car shows, exept the last one. It had some world thing where this car was first seen or something like that. The 2004 Mercedes McLauren SLR. This car is INSANE I will try and get some pictures later. But it's pretty much a brand new McLauren F1 so you know it's going to be ultra powerful while maintaining a good design.

The Cien is very nice, so was the Evoq (its general styling was toned down and put into the XLR). As for the Mercedes SLR McLaren, it dosen't come out until 2005 and as far as top speed goes, will not offer any competition to the McLaren F1. So far the only cars that are a threat to the F1's record are going to be the Chrysler ME FourTwelve and the Bugatti Veyron, both slated to his around 250, now they just need to prove it.

Guest phillyfan

Not old enough to drive yet, but when I pass you on the road, you'll know it's me. ;) BTW, what is the name of that new Chevy Truck? It's awesome, I love the vintage look, when the roof is folded down it looks like an ordinary convertible. Not sure if the new Mustang has been released, but anyone see the pics? That's really retro looking as well.

If any of you have seen the new Cadilac Cien you will know why it's my new favourite car, it's SO sweet, sorta lke a mix between a XLR and a Lambo. :D

Beautiful Car

Cadillac_Cien_Concept_2.jpg

Yes, it's a beautiful car that has plastic interior. Like all the concept cadillac's, it looks nice. And I'm sure it will be like all the other concepts turned production cadillacs, which look terrible.

I really like the look of the Audi Quatro LeMans i think the name is. Well its on the cover of the new Car & Driver.