Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jim Bob

Plymouth Whalers equipment sale

Anybody here going? PM me if you are.

i went last year, it was decent. I might go again. They mostly had broken OPS, and wood sticks, a few shafts. No new composites, just new wood groovelights. Anything in particular you lookin for?

What were the prices for the broken OPS? Did they have any replacement blades?

well, i bought a synergy shaft for $20 with a wood blade in it. All they had for RB were wood, and they were like $5 each.

i might be up in that area next week. i might stop by at the sale for the hell of it.

I would say its worth going. They had some decent goalie stuff, practically new visors, gloves, pants, and some skates. Plus, its not like an NHL sale where it is just packed.

I would say its worth going. They had some decent goalie stuff, practically new visors, gloves, pants, and some skates. Plus, its not like an NHL sale where it is just packed.

have you been before? is there usually a big crowd? i'm wondering if i have to show up early to get the jump. i wouldn't mind having a whalers jersey if they're selling them.

have you been before? is there usually a big crowd? i'm wondering if i have to show up early to get the jump. i wouldn't mind having a whalers jersey if they're selling them.

i dont remember there being jerseys for sale last year. There may have been, but im not sure. It was pretty empty, but i did get there early. I would always reccomend getting there early anyway, so that you have the choice of what you want. You had to put up with the equipment manager telling you how to use the synergy shafts and such, but that wasnt too bad.