Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tyler33

What kind of snowboard?

What kinda of snowboard are you using now? I am gonna need a new one for next year, so what do you guys think I should get? Right now I got a Arnell with liquid bindings.

Guest Datsyuk*13

I do a bit of skiing and a lot of boarding. Boarding is way harder to learn but once you learn it is easy. Skiing on the other hand is a bit like skating but not quite. Like Daniel the man said easy to learn hard to master is very true. But back on topic Ive had a liquid and a lamar and the Lamar has been 10 times better IMO. Again i do alot of snowboarding.

ahh snowboarding...finally something I know a lot about. I've been riding for about 10 years, I can't get enough. Right now I have an Option Free plus (complete with flaming maple leaf graphics) and totally chromed-out ride Spi's. I can't even count the number of looks I get on the hill with those bindings, they are mad flashy. You seriously can never go wrong with an option board, they are by far the best out there of what I have tried. If I had the cash i would get the burton ltd. edition playboy board, all black with a gold playboy bunny :D . But thats not in the cards...also take a look at Jeenyus boards, I hear only good things and I will probably get a Jeenyus as my next board.

ahh snowboarding...finally something I know a lot about. I've been riding for about 10 years, I can't get enough. Right now I have an Option Free plus (complete with flaming maple leaf graphics) and totally chromed-out ride Spi's. I can't even count the number of looks I get on the hill with those bindings, they are mad flashy. You seriously can never go wrong with an option board, they are by far the best out there of what I have tried. If I had the cash i would get the burton ltd. edition playboy board, all black with a gold playboy bunny :D . But thats not in the cards...also take a look at Jeenyus boards, I hear only good things and I will probably get a Jeenyus as my next board.

A friend of mine is in love with Jeenyus.

Guest Datsyuk*13

Anyone been to Panorama B.C. That place is wicked. So fun there.

Since no places around by me really cary anythem boards, where is the best place online to go to get info and buy boards and snowboarding products? All the other times I had to drive a couple hours to get my stuff, or have my cousin hook me up. Thanks.

Also I just remembered I need some new boarding boots. I currently go some airwalks, and I was looking at the C4's, what do you guys suggest?