Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

iceburg19

1-piece stick

anyone useing any of the warrior one piece sticks,im useing the tour beemer,i like this stick for inline but was wondering how the warrior sticks might compare?

warrior bought inovative,but i heard they made the stick completely different,was the starskie a grip stick?,and was the blade grip also?

Inno did buy Warrior. The Starskie model is basically leftover True1s and some 1100 that have been painted to look the way it does.

From some of the early info out there, there is a good chance that the first few batches of Warrior sticks, ie Dolomite OPS and Mac Daddy, are/will be leftover True1s and 1100 painted over as well.

Not quite sure I get your question about the blade being grip. Do you mean, does the blade surface have a grippy texture? If so, no, I do not believe the blade has grip. The shafts and OPS do come in grip versions though.

i have the starskie, dolomite, and mac daddy. out of them all i think the dolomite is alot better then the others because i think the feel is better then the others. the blade is a smoothe surface such as a vapor xxx blade with no texture. the blades also have the checkerboard pattern, not sure if there is a benefit to that.

i have the dolomite and i love it. I also had 4 innos and the warrior feels nothing like them. warrior may have bought inno but the new sticks are completely different than any of he innos.

I think it's been replaced by a new player name. Check the Ice Hockey section, and at the top click on Catologue Reviews. Warrior has a topic. All new patterns are there.