Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ViperJQ

Iron man tournament

There will be an iron man tournament at The Blast inline hockey rink in York, PA Saturday february 18th, starting at 11pm..... $100 per team. 4 player max. Goalies are free. if your team brings a goalie he will stay with your team. single goalies will rotate. if you need more information, or want to reserve a spot email me @ JQuinn426@hotmail.com

They are definitely the fastest-paced, exciting tourneys to play in. Rules can vary from tourney to tourney but I actually like 3-on-3 on a full-size rink, with penalties as "basketball foulshot" penalty shots.

If anyone knows of any adult ironmans around the midwest, shoot me a PM. I'd love to play or could bring a team.

sorry if this is an obvious question but wahts the age groups for an iron man tourney? if there are different divions where some high school kids could come up and play id be very interested.

EDIT; i just realized its too late to participate but still curious what the formats are.

yes, same here...based on the name and start time I'm guessing it goes all night and is essentially a last man/team standing type thing...sounds like a blast