Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

psulion22

Vision 5500 c/a clips

I need two male clips for the side body straps on a Vaughn Vision 5500 c/a. It is the older model, not the one with the white on it. I talked to Vaughn, I belive the guys name was Dennis, and he said my local shop would have to order them and there is a minimum. But, my local guy can't fill a minimum order on Vaughn equipment. If anyone knows where I can get them, or if any of you shop owners can order them for me, I would really appreciate it.

oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I did post this on goaliestore.com, but no one was able to help. Hopefully you guy s on here will be able to do a better job.

On my TPS armour i just went to to my local hobby/sewing shop to get clips.

they do the job great but you need to replace both ends :) but hay thats what moms or girlfriends are for right? :P

Agreed with Webster...dont waste you money by ordering from the manufacturer for a miniscule item such as a clip, etc. Just spend the $2 or so to buy new ones from a hobby shop or Walmart (plus you wont have to wait as long.