Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Accord

TPS Red Lite Control Shaft

Does anyone know if the new TPS Red Lite Control has the rounded edges on the shaft? I think it's called pro-radius but i'm not sure. TPS' website says the shaft shape is "extreme concave," does that mean the edges are rounded?

Also, does anyone know what the special "control" grip is that's on the stick? Is the grip similar to the Bauer Vapor XV shaft or is it more like the TPS Rubber or something else?

Thanks

Only intermediates come in pro radius. The control on the 05s was thick like Easton grip, I don't recall if they are using that or the new grip fron the Adrenaline control. I don't remember seeing one in Boston

Only intermediates come in pro radius. The control on the 05s was thick like Easton grip, I don't recall if they are using that or the new grip fron the Adrenaline control. I don't remember seeing one in Boston

Thanks for the information! So the senior Control's have the regular square edges?

If it says extreme concave, it's more than likely similar to the shaft shape the XN10 Red Lite or the XN10 R2-XN10 OPS.

Inner part goes inwards, but the outside is rounded I guess you could say.

square edges, indented in the front and back is what you will get from the "extreme concave" I believe there is a graphic of that in the catalog.

So then the XN10s aren't "Extreme Concave"? Cuz there is nothing square about my XN10 Red Lite or R2XN10. Square is the Inno 5 style I have, or the SLs.

XN10s are "EC". I think it's more than a little overstated but they do have a concave front and back.

Really, I never noticed it that much I guess. I'll have to check my R2XN10 tomorrow. But like you said, if it is, it is really overstated because the concavity front and back isn't that much.

Really, I never noticed it that much I guess. I'll have to check my R2XN10 tomorrow. But like you said, if it is, it is really overstated because the concavity front and back isn't that much.

I usually grab around the shaft but if you put your fingers into the front, you will feel it.