Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SailRace

Tour Humer Conversion

I am about to pull the trigger on a pair of Easton 1300C skates to convert to roller hockey. My plan was to send them to Tour with that deal they've been running, but i understand that the deal expires tomorrow, which doesn't leave me much time.

If I was to go ahead and order these skates anyway, and Tour wasn't able to hook me up and still do the conversion. do you think my LHS would be competent enough to do the conversion with an existing Humer Chassis off of my Beemer skates?

I'd rather not have to do it this way, as i'd like to keep my Beemers intact, just in case, but if necessary, I would. Anyone know the best way to get in touch with Tour to find out if they can still help me out with the conversion. The phone number ive tried calling keeps taking me to voicemail, with no response.

Thoughts?

Thanks JR, and thanks for the PM. I'm going to go ahead and order the skates and see what happens.

Found the 1300C for $229, so i can't complain either way...i'm sure i can find a great use for them even if this doesn't work out.

Yeah, i did the same thing. And in fact the guy who runs the program left me a voicemail and said they might extend the whole thing through March.

I want to call and find out if i can drop a little extra money, whether they'd consider putting hte Cateye chassis instead of the humer. Probably not, but sometimes money talks.