Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

phillipsa

Crazy Rule

Ok so my team is in the state playoffs and the other team called an equipment violation on our goalie. They said since he had black pants it was a penalty(our team wears blue shells). So we had to get a player on our team to give up his shell for our goalie. Has this happened to anybody else?

Wow, this is a very common rule in roller hockey, but IVe never heard of it in ice hockey. If I were you guys Id be really b*tchy about it and tell on them for mouth gaurds or stick checks...

We haven't had that happen, but we've had to change goalies because they weren't wearing team socks, or they were wearing an away Jersey because they forgot their home jerseys.

They changed the rule in that offseason about the Socks. Our goalies was wearing sweatpants as well. I think the new rules states sweatpants are okay, but must be one of the team colours.

wow my league is really laxed about that. our goalies dont where the same color pants as the playres and niehter wears team socks.

This is completly retarded, the team is obviously trying to further themselves in the playoffs by playing a whiny political game rather than trying to win on the ice. Doing things like this show nothing but cowardice and make me lose any sort of respect that I might have had for the indivuals that bring it up. Coaches, etc that pull this sh*t need to seriously grow up...