Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

utvolsfan007

Longest NCAA Hockey Game Ever

true but....row 25 section 105 with all the players(that din't play) and parents in front of you...+ oleg tverdosky's mom and his gf/wife sitting behind you talking away and each goal giving a hug. Funny thing was that she rented a house 1block away from my grandma...and they rememberd my mom and I..

Im not talking about the bigg name guys...there were the minors or call ups like ari ahonen etc...

But in section 105 is where the parents and gf/wifes and when a player isn't playing are where they usually are..

The Flyers/Penguins playoff game from about 4 years ago. It went 5 OT's. My family was going out to dinner that night and i was angry having to leave in the 3rd period. We got home during the 4th OT and i was able to see Keith Premiu(sp) hit the game winner to the top corner during the 5th.

our schools hs team just lost last night in the semi finals for states and they lost in the fourth overtime :blink: thats a long game