Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ND77

Graf G Series

First thing is, can someone explain to me what happened with Corebeam? I didn't really understand the whole deal. Secondly, does anyone know if the Graf G Series are out yet? Is the G9 going to be a boot for a wide foot, like the 709? Thanks

The G9 is a 709 with updated looks. The other questions doesn't belong in this area and won't be addressed here.

Can you get TUUK holders put on the G Series as an option or is that not available yet? I know that they have to drill the boot if you want to put on the TUUK's after you get them with cobras but can Graf do this at the factory (put on the TUUK's). Thanks for the heads up on the "DON'T POST THAT IN HERE"

You used to be able to get Tuuks on Graf's however, Bauer didn't like the idea of this and told Graf that they could no longer put their holders on Graf skates and as such, Graf developed the Cobra's.

Just saw the G5's at my lhs while i was getting my new skates baked, they looked better in person then on the pics, I like my new skates better though.