Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nelly

AEHL

Also to let you guys know the AEHL has worked out a deal with the maritime junior league to play non league contests against each other next year. There is also a possibility of a showcase tournament between the two leagues next year. I think that is still in the works. Also there has been some discussion that there may be a affiliation between the Lewiston Maineiacs and the Maine Moose. The Moose would act as a type of farm system for the Maineiacs. SO maybe before bashing this new expansion team some of you should get your facts straight.

nelly, id say that most any OHA Jr B club could compete in the NAHL, and maybe some of the top Jr B teams could play some of the lower teams in the USHL...Id look into NAHL camp, but beware most NAHL camps are fund raisers (that being said they pretty much know their team before camp) and as far as USHL i do believe its invite only.

hockeystud, i dont want to start any beef, but i'll believe it when i see it, also with that being said the whole NAHL vs EJHL showcase went down a few years back, no disrespect to the EJHL, but the NAHL dominated this showcase.

my beef with the EJHL is the cost, why pay anywhere from $2-7K to play what i call "half-way" Jr A, when the NAHL and USHL and Canadian Jr is virtually cost free? also my brother has told me the that talent distribution in the EJHL is bad, like the top 4-5 teams dominate, where as the basement dwellers would have a time keeping up with quality Jr B programs in the US.....with all this being said there is a reason why the EJHL is considered Jr C and that the AEHL o AJHL or whatever its called isnt sanctioned by USA Hockey, and we all know how long those leagues thrive, a la SEHL, CEHL, WHA Jr's

Everyone wants to call their league an A league. You need to have an A, a B, a C etc.., not the current mess. Look at youth hockey, everyone had to be A then AA, now every club is trying to have a AAA program. It's asinine.

Thanks alot guys; I never expected to get this much response generated from this. And Warrior, yes USHL is for the most part invite only but thats not a problem for either myself or teamriot. In regards to many NAHL teams being "set" before tryouts, yes for the most part that is true, but that is just why you need to be a stand-out. Thanks again guys.

I thought seriously about it, but never went any further...

oh im gonan go check out the eastern penn bucks on the 27th

o think theyve only sign 3 guys at there last tryouts

I thought seriously about it, but never went any further...

oh im gonan go check out the eastern penn bucks on the 27th

o think theyve only sign 3 guys at there last tryouts

...and that's an aspirational quality?