Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jjalb29

Vapor XXX goal skates

Anyone who has the new NBH Vapor XXX goalie skates, have you experienced any problems withe th cowlings breaking....it seams along the wear the steel and the cowling meet?

cool, well not cool, but just wanted to see if this was a freak issue or something that may start happening. I hope its not a worse case scenario, the last thing bauer needs is something else to go wrong with there skates.

Even if the boot on the XXX is amazing, the rest of the skate has proven itself to have some major durability issues. And yes after a few uses, mold starts to show on the clear cowling (no matter how good you are at drying them), which just makes it look even more like sh*t. Not impressed one bit.

Even if the boot on the XXX is amazing, the rest of the skate has proven itself to have some major durability issues. And yes after a few uses, mold starts to show on the clear cowling (no matter how good you are at drying them), which just makes it look even more like sh*t. Not impressed one bit.

You're just anti-Bauer, admit it! :D

I have/had the vapor x1v and the plastic cracked right were it met the blade and i have heard people say that they have seen it before

From what I heard it was the XXX cowling in particular, many people were putting the XX cowling on them as a replacement and it was working well.

From what I heard it was the XXX cowling in particular, many people were putting the XX cowling on them as a replacement and it was working well.

XX cowling?

i didnt know they made the XX skate :wacko:

LOL i was actually surprised they didnt bring out a XX model tho.

u had me convinced

lol, the one time I don't proof read and it bites me on the ass :lol: sorry man! heh

The skate is really uncomfertable when you first start to wear them what i did was got the shock doc foot bads and baked them 3 or 4 times now that they are broken in i love them i coyldnt switch back to my bauer 1000