Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gman

kid's gear obsession

I have not heard or read anyone say anythig bad about him as far as hockey knowlege. He's not full of stuff is he?? He seems solid from my newbie perspective...

get him the kwik hands system if you're gonna dish out money for anything. I'm a talented senior in high school, and the system worked very well for me. I wish I could have stickhandled like this freshman year.

www.kwikhands.com

as for wood vs. composite. I stickhandle better now with my inno than any wood stick I've had. But I also haven't used a wood stick in a couple years. I'd imagine that me and kovy are just spoiled because we get to use innos.

<edit> sean skinner's tapes are great. I don't like having set "moves" on the ice, so just have him work on his stickhandling "agility" (that skinner calls it) on and off the ice. Then once he has his puck control down, maybe the should learn some moves, maybe to just get some ideas.

If he wants a OPS make him buy it himself. Thats what my parents did to me. I saved up for half a year to get my first synergy. It really makes you appreciate it A LOT more when you pay for it yourself.