Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BNotar35

Sherwood Patterns?

I caught word that Sher-Wood isn't making the Theodre Pattern this year. Probably because he's using Itech right now. This causes a problem for me because for the past 6 Years or so Ive been using that pattern, 25" Length. And well, Ive used other sticks by other companies, and just doesn't feel the same.

Do any of you know whether they are just replacing the Pattern name with Weekes?(I dont know why they would do that, but Ive seen more interesting moves in the past). Or did they just get rid of it all together?

I tried e-mailing, and calling Sher-Wood, they don't like to help there customers apparently, and also clearly ones that work for LHS that they use to sell there product. If you guys could be any sort of help, even just direct me to a simular pattern outside of Sher-Wood, that would be sweet.

id love to do that, except, im not exactly sure if the blade pattern is a 3/4 heel curve or not, and im not exactly positive if its a 14 lie. Im just looking for someone that might be a bit more positive than me.

I called Sher-Wood with the intention of ordering a set if they couldnt outright tell me the pattern style. My brother has been gettin custom patterns from them for years and theyve been good gettin the stuff to him, so i figured id try it, though they arent helping much.

id love to do that, except, im not exactly sure if the blade pattern is a 3/4 heel curve or not, and im not exactly positive if its a 14 lie. Im just looking for someone that might be a bit more positive than me.

I called Sher-Wood with the intention of ordering a set if they couldnt outright tell me the pattern style. My brother has been gettin custom patterns from them for years and theyve been good gettin the stuff to him, so i figured id try it, though they arent helping much.

Use your local Sher-wood dealer, they should be used to dealling with them. Worst case, just send a sample in and have them copy it.

I work at a LHS here, and Ive gone through the motions, Its funny that theyre not gettin back to me about this. Ill just send the stick back to them and have them copy it. There can't be a logical reason why theyre not getting back to me. I am an employee of a decent sized LHS and sell there product. Id think theyd want to keep the LHS happy so they keep carrying there products. You think?

We had good luck with Christian most of last year. I had some stuff made up for myself at this time last year and they were don in only a couple weeks. During the season they got slow.

I work at LHS in Saskatchewan and sell alot of sherwood sticks our Jr teams use them I believe it is a lie 14, Curve I can't remember I don't have my book in front of me . They are going to do a Weeks in a 25" paddle just like theo in either the 9980 or the c12