Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Crazy Otto

For a hockey dad, this is the ultimate ...

And the King not being Josh!

well, the two of you can argue all you want, but don't forget that both of you are just tryin to keep up with "the master"!!! too bad they don't have me traveling with them to keep the blades sharp.

I'm in pittsburgh for the u16 TII Nationals right now. Our team is 2-0-0 so far and playing for 1st seed tomorrow morning. Great tournament. I have some good stuff to post when I get home(first game I got hit so hard it shattered the glass! 10 stitches in my chin, and i've got a video. B)  )

What rink?

Ice Castle i believe it's called. It's pretty close to Peranis.

that girl ammerman on Princeton goes to my school shes a sophomore

she played for our hs team last year but broke her arm in a varsity gaem and no wcant play for us :huh:

shes been scouted by Princeton before and was like the #1 female hockey player in NJ

now doesnt that suck to have tht kind of talent in your school and not be able to use it

I've seen Brooke Ammerman play, my daughter's team played them 4 times this year. She's got a great future ahead of her.

FYI, my daughter's team made it to the quarter finals but they were eliminated by a team from Connecticut. Great experience, now it's over and she's on to college. Her (future) head coach from BC and assistant coach/former Olympian Katie King were on hand for one of the games.

that girl ammerman on Princeton goes to my school shes a sophomore

she played for our hs team last year but broke her arm in a varsity gaem and no wcant play for us  :angry:

shes been scouted by Princeton before and was like the #1 female hockey player in NJ

now doesnt that suck to have tht kind of talent in your school and not be able to use it

I've seen Brooke Ammerman play, my daughter's team played them 4 times this year. She's got a great future ahead of her.

FYI, my daughter's team made it to the quarter finals but they were eliminated by a team from Connecticut. Great experience, now it's over and she's on to college. Her (future) head coach from BC and assistant coach/former Olympian Katie King were on hand for one of the games.

SHe is going to BC? Congrats if so...