Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

taigyr

Hasek helmet..

I tried using the search to see if this was mentioned before..

I apologize if I am re hashing this topic..

Just want to know what kind of helmet is it...?

Perhaps a repainted cooper with tps markings?

I believe it's a Warwick...helmet made of carbon fiber. I found a cage...Bauer 500 that's similar to his, pretty sure his is made of titanium or something though.

Yup, it's a Warwick, but Warwick charges not only an arm and a leg, but it'll cost you a splean, a kidney, and probablly a heart. Tony at Sportmask has a similar helmet called the Centurion at www.sportmask.com and Kicksave on the GSBB has one as well. Their helmets are much more economical.

I think I would take a new pair of leg pads for $1100 over a helmet. Call me cheap but I think I would top off at about 450-500 for a new helmet

I think I would take a new pair of leg pads for $1100 over a helmet. Call me cheap but I think I would top off at about 450-500 for a new helmet

:rolleyes::blink::blink:

You only get one head. If that get's damaged thats that.

You can fix a broken leg, but cant fix a broken head!!!!

:blink::blink::blink:

You only get one head. If that get's damaged thats that.

You can fix a broken leg, but cant fix a broken head!!!!

Speaking for my level of play. a helmet costing half that will provide more than enough protection. Maybe not for the Pros, but I don't think I'll be playing there anytime soon.