Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
JR Boucicaut

Itech SPW55 women's shoulder pads

Background- 5'7, 145lbs, Winger

Protection/Fit- Finally, shoulder pads for women! After putting up for years with men's pads that just don't fit right, Itech got their act together and made womens pads.

Instead of the foam chest protector, they have a three piece system with adjustable breast plates. The bicep plates are also adjustable.

After using regular pads, these things are AMAZING. They don't ride up and you don't get the "boob bump" (girls you KNOW what I mean) like you get with the regular pads.

They're made out of thicker materials than most men's pads, making them a bit heavier, but it's worth it! I haven't gotten a spear in the boob that has left a mark since getting these babies.

They also have a GREAT spine protector, and I find that these actually hug your body instead of lying there and getting boob squishage. I hate boob squishage.

Durabillity- I've had these for a while now and they're no worse for wear. No cracks in the plates, nothing ripped.

Intangibles - If these were pink I would NOT have bought them. I'm glad they're the colour they are. And they don't have "WOMENS PADS" all over them.

Pshaw.

Conclusion- Women, buy these! Men, buy these for your wife/girlfriend! IT IS WORTH THE MONEY! I love them so much. I could sleep with them...if I did that sort of thing.

Overall Rating-10/10