Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nni

'06 CCM Vector 50 stick?

I saw this "hybrid" stick online and was curious if anyone had used it, I currently use the Easton Classic (wood, with the stealth as my composite) and needed a new stick, and as Easton woods wont be available for a few more weeks, I was thinking about the CCM Vector 50.

any reviews/opinions?

According to epuck:

The Details

The Vector 50 Hybrid Stick is built with an interesting shaft. This shaft utilizes a solid Aspen wood core. The outer 1/3 of the shaft on each side is a molded glass composite resin. This gives the stick the great feel of a wood stick with the flex and snap of a composite. The blade is a molded graphite laminate construction. It's thin, and very stiff. This stiffness is what makes composite blades so great. Because they don't flex like a wood blade, your shots become more consistent, accurate and powerful. The Vector 50 combines a stiff, light and accurate blade with a unique wood/composite shaft to produce a stick that shoots hard, has great puck feel and is quite durable.

The hybrid sticks CCM make are AMAZING! Been playing rough with my V40 for a year now and still has yet to break!

does it have a good feel to it? i feel the composites have a more "wild" feel to them and can't help but prefer my wood sticks. which would you say its closer to?

The hybrid sticks CCM make are AMAZING! Been playing rough with my V40 for a year now and still has yet to break!

I second that!