Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eazy_b97

Marlies Equipment Sale

Apperantly the Marlies will be selling some Leaf and Marlies equipment this Sunday. Tickets to the game appear necessary. Article is kind've vaige so I am not 100% sure what the equipment is. It's titled Jersey auction, but they lead the reader to believe more will be sold.

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Hockey/NHL/Toron...522915-sun.html

I'd definately call ahead and make sure they are selling the equipment.

being a season ticket holder i have seen what they have in terms of equiptment. Im predicting it will be mostly just the jerseys.. but i can find out tonight what exactily will be there

Apperantly the Marlies will be selling some Leaf and Marlies equipment this Sundin. .

I didnt know sundin had his own day of the week too :P

Apperantly the Marlies will be selling some Leaf and Marlies equipment this Sundin. .

Signs you watch too much hockey :)

Signs you watch too much hockey :)

Either that or just watch a Canucks game on the CBC and listen to that idiot Greg Milan talk about the "Sundin Twins" when he should be referring to the SEDIN twins.

Either that or just watch a Canucks game on the CBC and listen to that idiot Greg Milan talk about the "Sundin Twins" when he should be referring to the SEDIN twins.

Ironic that someone would call an announcer an idiot for mispronouncing a player's name, while himself mispelling the announcer's name.