Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shute

Nike Bauer Supreme One90 Sr Gloves for sale

The thumb on the One90 glove is not nearly as big as you may think it is. Hold onto your shorts until you have the gloves in your hands. They are due to be shipped late June early July.

Would I be able to move as well in these gloves as I would in my Vapor XX's? Cos I seriously love the 3-piece index finger but not too sure about the 2 piece fingers on the One90.

Would I be able to move as well in these gloves as I would in my Vapor XX's? Cos I seriously love the 3-piece index finger but not too sure about the 2 piece fingers on the One90.

you tell me, will YOU be able to move as well...

you tell me, will YOU be able to move as well...

I said "as well in the One90s compared to the Vapor XX". Didn't have to be so uptight about it.

The question was aimed at DarkStar, whose lucky enough to own a pair.

These gloves fit so well and respond to your hand so well that all my old Pro model Coopers feel like tanks now! I don't think everyone will like these gloves. That would be impossible. But those who try them and like them will probably love them. That is a safe bet.

Shute, f-ing relax. You sound like a whiny little 4 year old. I think everyone who has read this post gets the point that you want them bad right now...you've said at least 5 times!!

These gloves fit so well and respond to your hand so well that all my old Pro model Coopers feel like tanks now! I don't think everyone will like these gloves. That would be impossible. But those who try them and like them will probably love them. That is a safe bet.

I would love to put my two cents into this, but a certain guy I know at a LHS didn't have them last time I was there.

I would love to put my two cents into this, but a certain guy I know at a LHS didn't have them last time I was there.

Well, maybe if your weren't so "Stealth" about when you might stop by, I would bring these puppies in from the garage locker room! Ring me up, you've got my number! Just got new NBH, RBK sticks, RBK shafts, Intake, NBH helmets in.