Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

skaterboy937

Question about shaft and blade balance

I was thinking of getting a TPS XN10 Red Lite shaft. Its 250 grams and I was wondering if a blade that is around 165-175 grams would make the combo too blade heavy. I was thinking of either getting a Salming blade that I like which is 165 grams or the Easton Synergy ST blade. I can get each for under $40 so any other suggestions in the sub $40 range would also be appreciated.

I have a similar combo but tapered (XV blade and xn10 shaft) and it doesn't feel horribly un-balanced, although its definitly not as blade-light. Reebok 5k, Innovative, Hespeler F4 and Warrior would be my suggestions.

Thanks for the replies everyone. I was looking at the Hespeler F4 blade. Does anyone know anything about it such as weight and also what are the curves like, they only have Roberts and Weight curves available and I'm not sure what they're like. Any further advice would be helpful.