Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Allsmokenopancake

Mission Motion Blocker, and Motion lite catcher

OK, so, as I said in another thread I am looking to do beginner league goalie. There is someone selling a Mission Motion blocker and a Motion lite catcher.

The asking price is $120 + Shipping, so about $140 total (for both, not each).

Is this a decent price, and will they be ok for beginner goalie.

Thanks for your help, as always. This board is like a bible for me

107_0721.jpg

107_0719.jpg

107_0718.jpg

107_0722.jpg

107_0723.jpg

Blocker would be fine for ice hockey, I would have my doubts about the glove tho, even if it is a beginner league. Price ain't bad. If you could grab both for 100, then just getting the blocker for that price would prob be worth it.

Blocker would be fine for ice hockey, I would have my doubts about the glove tho, even if it is a beginner league. Price ain't bad. If you could grab both for 100, then just getting the blocker for that price would prob be worth it.

The blocker is on hockeygiant for $69.99 now, is that worth getting?

http://www.hockeygiant.com/mis5mtngbsr.html

i have the motion lite glove and blocker. they wore out in one year. and those gloves are at least 2 years old. should be less than $100 for both. i would get the blocker and find matching motion glove.

jrphantom042 i don't think he would want purple and orange gloves

i have the motion lite glove and blocker. they wore out in one year. and those gloves are at least 2 years old. should be less than $100 for both. i would get the blocker and find matching motion glove.

jrphantom042 i don't think he would want purple and orange gloves

whats the deal of what color it is when ur startin out. no offence ya know.

i will charge like 200...shippings on me...if you want them it will be a 4 to 6 week wait.i just ordered my stuff.

if not i got a sherwoods glove & sher-wood blocker ot a brians blocker 75 for each.

They're ok for ice to answer your question, but for ice the Helium line is better.

And there's a better deal I can get for you. PM Aggie here on MSH, he's got an almost new DR 5.2 (or I 6.2? I forget) glove, blocker set I was about to buy, but didn't for various reasons.