Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tjl_48

Pro Stock Bauer Supreme 5000 Gloves

Hockey giant has bauer supreme 5000 pro stock gloves for 40$ in the clearance section. Just thought I'd let everybody know.

I bought these gloves a few months back after losing my SDP-Pros (BOOO :rolleyes: ) But they've been pretty good. Fairly durable, comfortable, and light-weight. However, I have a feeling that long term they're going to wear down.

I just bought a pair -- looks like a great deal!

got a pair two years ago, i loved em (dont have my size in stock at hg :( )

ah well i guess ill have to check out how the new NBH supreme glove line is..

I see them for $80 and not for $40. All three pairs of pro stock gloves are going for that much. I picked up a pair at the U of M sale for $65 in the bag never worn, didnt know they were retailed at $190. Hell of a deal if you ask me...

The price was $39 on the weekend but was raised up this morning. Knowing HG, they'll put them back to $39 at various times during the week, or next weekend. If they had Oilers gloves, I'd grab them in a second :)

I don't even need a pair of gloves, but $39 for a pair of Black/White pro stock 5000's in 14" nylon were too good to pass up...got them last night..

now they dont even have the gloves up there and all they have is the vintage style for $80. I would have bought a pair and put my u of m pro-stocks away (by the way played in them last night and they are sweet felt like i have worn them for years).

This isn't about gloves but now they have some holders and steel for free. All you have to pay is shipping I think. They also have some roller hockey chasis for 5 bucks. Not a bad deal.

I don't even need a pair of gloves, but $39 for a pair of Black/White pro stock 5000's in 14" nylon were too good to pass up...got them last night..

I bought the same pair for the same reasons -- too good to pass up!

I got my gloves yesterday from FedEx and my F1 Skates today from FedEx.

Gloves are awesome and the palms are so supple and soft. They also have more protection than any glove I have ever worn. Wish I had picked up another pair or two.