Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

brokenskate

Shoulder pad fit -- smaller or bigger?

When fitting for new shoulder pads, if nothing is fitting exactly, would you think it's better to go slightly too big or slightly too small?

For example, the shoulder caps may line up correctly but the rest of the chest area is too small, or vice versa, the chest area fits well, but the shoulder caps then fit a little too wide.

When fitting for new shoulder pads, if nothing is fitting exactly, would you think it's better to go slightly too big or slightly too small?

For example, the shoulder caps may line up correctly but the rest of the chest area is too small, or vice versa, the chest area fits well, but the shoulder caps then fit a little too wide.

i would rather go with the smaller one, but only if theres enough mobility left, for me a to big pad seems to be more dangerous for bodychecking and going to the corners. so if its to big its not shure that protection stays in place while playing the game...but its just my PP cause i am more prefered to protect my shoulders while hitting, then elsewhat for blocking shots... although this would be a very new situation to me if a shoulderpad ´s to big for me, damn i am always to big for my pads... :lol: