Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hyprlte

easton stealth

i just broke my stealth (still under warranty) and was wondering if i would get the new cnt stealth as a replacement?

When I broke my Cyclone underwarranty they gave me a new one just the same as I broke. So I would guess they would do the same for anyone. Maybe if availability isn't good they might try to get you something equivalent.

i just broke my stealth (still under warranty) and was wondering if i would get the new cnt stealth as a replacement?

They have vertually no stock of the old Stealth, I would say they will send you the CNT

You never know.. Easton has always been good with their replacements though..... I guess you would have to be for all the broken sticks that they get (not bashing easton, they just sell a LOT of sticks which translates to more sticks breaking).

when i broke my synergy grip (yellow) they sent me a stealth grip.. then again now im going to buy a new stealth when it breaks because i love the stick, its like the old "first one is on us" deal... bastards.

Most of these suppliers don't keep a huge amount of stock on hand at all times, I know for instace Nike Canada Warehouse has only limited stock on styles, If there is a warranty replacement on the shoe they will send you what is replacing it.

yeah, i just recieved a cnt grip as a replacement also..i was pretty suprised when it showed up

On a side note, the "performance" is 10 as opposed to the old stealth's 11 and it is 15 grams heavier (big difference, i Know). also, eventhough it is a 100flex, it feels very whipy to me but im sure that because it's a warrenty most likely

the reason it feels more whippy is because there is no plug, so now the same amount of pressure is need to flex the stick but the stick is longer so it's more whippy, I had to cut 5 inches off and put a plug in just to get it to the right flex.

When I broke my Cyclone underwarranty they gave me a new one just the same as I broke. So I would guess they would do the same for anyone. Maybe if availability isn't good they might try to get you something equivalent.

sucks dude, normally they will give you a better model and sometimes even the newest hottest thing just cause they want you off their backs...

i guess that says alot though about how i went about it B)