Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

malcolm15

finding a good blade

hey i play roller hockey but we play on a concrete floor and its costing me loads having to keep on buying blades dose any1 no of a good blade that dosent wear down as quick

cheer

Yeah Like Roadrunner said, you should check out some ABS blades. I would recommend the CCM V20 or the CCM V40, or the Koho 4400. I have had good luck with those blades on concrete.

Yeah Like Roadrunner said, you should check out some ABS blades. I would recommend the CCM V20 or the CCM V40, or the Koho 4400. I have had good luck with those blades on concrete.

I would also suggest those CCM blades. They've held up well for me.

Use epoxy on the edge of the blade... the epoxy will wear down instead of your blade.

I used to go thru a blade every 2 months, and had to get used to using new blade patterns all the time. After I did the epoxy thing, I go thru a blade every 8 months or more.

I wrote about this some time ago, cant find the link though... PM me if you want more details

what's the c21 blades attributes?

I searched around at different online shops and remember finding out that the c21=Jagr, which is a moderate, closed, medium length heel curve according to the pattern DB. I also read somewhere that it has a low lie...like a 5, but I don't know if that is its true lie.

Last summer I bought a Koho abs blade from my local peranis that had the exact attributes of an easton shanny curve but it was stamped "Jagr." However I think this blade was a misprint, an older model, or something else because I've seen countless Koho blades in Jagr patterns that meet the Pattern DB description.