Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MJDhcky9

8090 question

now that these have gone on clearence, how long do you think theyll be available before they are no longer sold. what are the chances of picking up a pair in late summer when i usually am in need of a new pair of skates.

Definately. Most places have been closing them out for the past month or so. These skates are already getting tricky to find in certain sizes. Its better to buy them now so you'll have them when your current skates finally die.

You should buy them now. I hunted mine (10.5D) for like a month, and couldn't find them anywhere in Finland. I finally ordered them from Hockey Monkey, the only online store in US that still seemed to have my size in stock. Just received them two weeks ago and they are awesome.

its such a shame. these skates fit my foot perfectly having really wide feet. ill be looking for a size 6 EE. if any of you guys find a pair let me know. if i cant find these what bauer skate is going to fit similar. im guessing the one 90.

Although I'm not a Nike/ Bauer person I wore Bauer for many years before going to CCM/Easton skates. The 8090 is an awesome skate and would be my choice over any of the Vapor models. Yes, get them now because they'll be a rare find later in the year. As already mentioned they are already beginning to get scarce in certain sizes so hop to it and find the size and width you need.