Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kiprusoff*7

esches save

i know that maybe not everyone might not remember this, but right near the end of the game someone passed it infront and as shot his leg out and made a huge save! it won;t be rememberr cause they lost but does anyone have a picture or a clip of it, or did anyone even see this?

Guest LEAFS12

That was an amazing save. He wouldn't of had to make if they didn't give it away right infront of the net :unsure:

Guest Josee

do us all a favor austin(kiprusoff*7) and stop posting you just wan to be at the top and your comments are useless and pointless

do us all a favor austin(kiprusoff*7) and stop posting you just wan to be at the top and your comments are useless and pointless

I dont think they were that pointless. His first post asks a question. I thought it was a good save and I dont think it was a bad question. The second post was a reply. He agreed with some earlier posts,then explained that they didnt show the save very long, thats why he wants the video. The last post tells us that he found it at www.nhl.com so now I can go look at it myself.

He actually made a lot of good saves that game. I didnt notice, but when I watched all of the highlights they show alot of nice ones. The one save he makes on richards was nice too.

I'm honestly getting sick of this triumvirate of posters from Saskatchewan. IF you guys want to have personal conversations amongst each other, arrange a slumber party.

Whos from Saskatchewan?

OMG take a look at who he quoted. :blink:

"OMG". Do you know what the word "triumvirate" means? It means "An association or a group of three. Also called troika."

I figured he meant there was more then one or two. Seeing as how the word usualy means a group of three. In the quote there is 2 people. the person who says the quote and the person he is talking about. 1+1=2, 3-2=1 therefore if the defanition i found was right, there should be one more person here from saskatchewan. Maybe in this case he doesnt mean three people, thats why I askedthe question. So dont "OMG" me.