Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

millertime99

Mission Pulse

A couple of months and that's normally how long my blades last. So I will probably go for the shaft and blade combo. As the title says it is an AMAZING stick. Best i've ever used.

For those who have used both the TPS Adrenaline and the Pulse, are they similar? I have an Adrenaline right now and I don't know how much longer it's going to last.

so from what ive read on here, the pulse is basically a si-core except you can pick up a si-core for 110 bucks as opposed to 180

Not even close, 2 totally different concepts.

so from what ive read on here, the pulse is basically a si-core except you can pick up a si-core for 110 bucks as opposed to 180

how? they are both supposed to give you the feel of wood with composite performance

The blade on my pulse cracked. Used about two months. Anyone know if the blade is permanently fixed or can it be unglued and replaced?

And why the heck doesn't Mission sell the VDS blade by itself?

how? they are both supposed to give you the feel of wood with composite performance

Because the Pulse works and the Si-Core doesn't.

AWESOME news on the VDS blade!! :lol: :lol:

At first I didn't really notice the pulse blade, but more and more I noticed things just felt better with it. Everything seems better. I love the thing.

Now I can have my best of both worlds.... TPS whip flex and VDS blade.

BOO YA!

but it i remember the blade is kinda heavy. I think I heard on here from maybe JR, maybe it was someone saying that the pulse was blade heavy... i really don't know.

I hope it's light, I'm all about the balance of a stick and I need some light blades. Actually, I'm going to assume that they will be tapered so that really doesn't help me as I have all the tapered blades I need.

damn! that's light. Am I correct in assuming that it's tapered? If so, do you know if they plan on introducing a standard blade version?

P.S. You are da man!

but it i remember the blade is kinda heavy. I think I heard on here from maybe JR, maybe it was someone saying that the pulse was blade heavy... i really don't know.

I hope it's light, I'm all about the balance of a stick and I need some light blades. Actually, I'm going to assume that they will be tapered so that really doesn't help me as I have all the tapered blades I need.

The pulse doesn't strike me as being blade heavy, but maybe I'm not picky enough to notice... My other current sticks are a TPS Adrenaline, TPS XN10, TPS Red lite.

but it i remember the blade is kinda heavy. I think I heard on here from maybe Chadd(page 7), maybe it was someone saying that the pulse was blade heavy... i really don't know.

The pulse doesn't strike me as being blade heavy, but maybe I'm not picky enough to notice... My other current sticks are a TPS Adrenaline, TPS XN10, TPS Red lite.

my quote fixed.

Some people are definitely more picky than others, I don't like the balance on the XXXlite for example. But then again I also change how large of a knob I put depending on the length of the blade because I know that the tape and wax will change the balance of the stick... yes, I am that anal. :ph34r:

just picked up a pulse 85 flex LH Elias for 90 bucks (LHS had all sticks 50% off) sweet deal, i love it, good balance, awesome feel, maybe a little bit blade heavy but not too noticable.