Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ponty

Hockey Stores in Columbus OH

I will probably be stopping by either tomorrow, Wednesday, or Thursday evening after my gigs.

Do you have any pro stock stuff in a lefty right now?

Sorry, we don't have anything in lefty pro-stock right now. We have a couple of pairs of pro gloves. That's about it for pro-stock stuff.

Brandon

The Hockey Stop

Hockey stop is a great place every there is very friendly and helpful strongly recomend it and as for the bluejackets zones all jerseys and clothing and as for the sorry selection of hockey gear they have there is nothing good and its all way overpriced.

Stopped by and met Chuck. Yes indeed he is a big dude and I ... well I am still not.

Got to see the new Nike Bauer skates ... very nice and I actually caught a crack in one of the holders :) DOH!

Thanks again Chuck.

Nice to meet you also, I didnt realize that you were a mod (I would've tried to get this freaking warning off of my screen name had I known ;) . Shawn Greene was in the building while Ponty was visiting showing off the new one 90 (which is very impressive I must say). As far as my size to quote Grazstrom, "He just doesnt know how big he really is". I guess that I will never truly know however i got the suttle hint when Grazstrom tried to create me on NHL 2006 and it wasnt possible. 'Nuff said!

im going to the sports plus in cincinnati saturday, anyone know if they have the new eastons?

i havent been there latley but when i was last there they had the most recent easton sticks....pretty good selection too