Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fredrik

Gloves - fingerlength

I really like my Mission 10000 gloves, the only problem I'm expering is the short (for me) fingers. I use the 15 inches, and my fingers presses against the end off the gloves. I.e. I would need a set off gloves that has longer fingers...

I really would like to know if there are any brand/s better suited for long fingers...

How about the Tacks line, how do they fit?

Before he sells out, call Jason from Salming. His 15's gloves are longer than other gloves I have tried. I have very long fingers and the Salming 15" give a ton of room.

I had a thumb problem. I used tps bionic gloves, and they were fine, apart from, I felt like the thumb was a little short.

I was out getting my skates sharpened and tried on a few pairs, the CCM Vectors fit me really well, don't know if they are longer than the TPS, but certainly in the thumb they fit better for me, longer.

Also, I tried on a pair of sherwood gloves too, and they felt like they were longer again. I can't verify this though, so someone with sherwoods may be able to confirm.

I will say this, if you try on the vector range of gloves from CCM, and they fit, get them, I think they are really really comfortable gloves. I don't know how high a level you play, but I am in beginners league, so I got the Vector 4's (couldn't justify the cash for the pros), and they are a really good value glove, loving them so far, and the thumb length is definately better than the TPS for me

Try the Reebok K series or the CCM 92 series or the Vectors. If you don't like short fingers stay away from Easton gloves because they are shorter fingers as well. The Bauer Vapor series might suit you as well.