Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Allsmokenopancake

Do nike and bauer skates fit the same

OK, so I am trying to get roller hockey skates for the summer. There is one place that has skates that are a bit out of my range, so I went to my local sports authority.

I tried on their nike quest aero 2 skates, size 11 ee, and they fit perfectly.

If I were to buy a pair of bauer skates in this size, will they be the same?

I know different models fit differently, but in general will they be there or there abouts.

I am going to have to get them online to stay within my buget, so can only try on whats available in sports authority, and their selection is very limited

I was skating on Nike Roller Daddy's size 9 EE, now I'm on Bauer XR's in a straight out size 9. I always liked the room in the Daddy's but the XR's are so snug Im very happy. If you have the op try them on and get fitted by a pro go that way. I was fitted way back as a 17 yo when my feet stopped growing and I havn't looked back since.

OK, so I am trying to get roller hockey skates for the summer. There is one place that has skates that are a bit out of my range, so I went to my local sports authority.

I tried on their nike quest aero 2 skates, size 11 ee, and they fit perfectly.

If I were to buy a pair of bauer skates in this size, will they be the same?

I know different models fit differently, but in general will they be there or there abouts.

I am going to have to get them online to stay within my buget, so can only try on whats available in sports authority, and their selection is very limited

the quest aero's are R's (it says EE on the inside but for roller purposes they are a R)

any 06 Bauer or Nike skates will have R (not sure about what the tongue will say, it may also still read EE)

Flexlite (which replaced the Quest series of skates) and Vapor skates fit similar

I'm fairly positive you'll only see 04 and newer Nike/Bauer roller hockey skates come in R sizes (though like I said, the stiching on the tongue may read EE, because that's what they do on the 05 Aero's)

so I hope that clarifies stuff up a tad, I mean if you want I could take a pic of both the box my Aero's came in (which says 9R), and the stiching (which says 9EE), also if you look online at 05 or 06 nike/bauer roller hockey skates the only sizing options will be R's for width, and only whole sizes for the 06 models

The box did have R on it, and EE on the tongue, I don't know about the ignites I have ordered, I got them from hockeygiant and ordered the 11ee

Anyway, they should be here friday, so fingers crossed.

Thanks for the info