Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dddatsyuk--48

iggys curve

Check eBay as there was some pro stock SiCores of his. Last I saw they were virtual YP clones, maybe some curve added but not much.

Thanks for yr effort Elmo, but are you sure that it's a prostock iggy curve? It kinda looks exactly like the retail curve to me.....unless iggy's prostock curve is exactly the same as the retail.. :huh:

it's like the retail but more of a rounded toe and the blade is bit bigger, looks really nice. think there are any GI blade's of his floating around?

It also curve more to the heel.

it's like the retail but more of a rounded toe and the blade is bit bigger, looks really nice. think there are any GI blade's of his floating around?

It also curve more to the heel.

yea thats true, but either way , it's a nice curve

I see no resemblance to the retail at all, but I'm odd like that.

come on Mack, it's curved so it's oviously the same except for being a heel, more open and a more rounded toe.

come on Mack, it's curved so it's oviously the same except for being a heel, more open and a more rounded toe.

mock me all you want but to me looks alot more like the Iginla retail i have in my hand right now than any other retial curve, with just minor differences

mock me all you want but to me looks alot like the retail i have in my hand right now, with just minor differences

You are a bad judge of curves, it's nothing personal.