Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Whip

Springy Sticks

I have finally decided to get a new shaft after my Yzerman lanched the blade out of the shaft when I took a warm up shot. The tennon must have broken through the cheap carbon/fiberglass and now the blade insert area is all cracked and out of place. Well anyways I was looking into a new shaft and I am trying to decide on a shaft. I am looking for a shaft that is easy to load up and will kick hard kind of like the Innos. I dont want something that is like the UL where its hard to load up and even harder for it to "kick". So I am looking for something that kicks faster then the average graphite/armaid composites. If such a shaft exist could you please let me know what is it. (I am staying away from carbon/fiberglass composites and I am not ready to shell out 200 bucks to get a ops, All I need is a good shooting shaft made of graphite/aramid or other combos but not like carbon/fiberglass).

Thanks

Whip

I am taking a serious look at the Hespeler 9009, From what I know it is an exact Inno 2000. So does anyone have the Inno 2000 and would like to comment on it? Also Theo brought up a good point, does Inno over too much kick to an extent that it will misguide my shots to my intended target? or are the people he is talking to just using whippier shafts then they are suppose to be. Anyways 39.99 is still a very good deal IMO becasue I just phoned my LHS and they are offering TPS Rubbers for 100, Branches shafts for 60 and Nike Apollo for 80. These are such outragious prices, well atleast to me becasue I am not into buying expensive equipment.

Are you looking specifically for a standard shaft? I've always liked a good tapered Mission shaft for kick. A flyweight (if you can find one), broken M1, or L-2 would be my first choice.

I am taking a serious look at the Hespeler 9009, From what I know it is an exact Inno 2000. So does anyone have the Inno 2000 and would like to comment on it? Also Theo brought up a good point, does Inno over too much kick to an extent that it will misguide my shots to my intended target? or are the people he is talking to just using whippier shafts then they are suppose to be. Anyways 39.99 is still a very good deal IMO becasue I just phoned my LHS and they are offering TPS Rubbers for 100, Branches shafts for 60 and Nike Apollo for 80. These are such outragious prices, well atleast to me becasue I am not into buying expensive equipment.

Some of the branches shafts weren't that bad and they had a nice whippy model.