Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mixtery

bauer 20 70 or 20 90

I wear bauer ice skates and they're a great fit for my foot. How is the durablitiy of these for outdoor park hockey (competitive and rough on skates)

How is the durablitiy of these for outdoor park hockey (competitive and rough on skates)

i tear up alot of skates outdoors(VSI's, Wicked Lights, D1's). I usually get about a year of skates outdoors. I would go with the 2070's because they're cheaper, and you'll need to replace the skates after a year or so. I wouldnt really worry on the boot, just focus on the wheels. Go with something in the 76-84a durometer range

yeah I've been using the pre 2000 mission vsi with 84a NHL hypers. the parking lots seem to tear up any other wheel. Those are great prices for D1 or D3... if I had a size 11 foot! Anyone see size 9.5 '03 mission D1 or D2?

Does anyone know how the size of the Mega's compares to the sizes of the Vapor XX's and Nike HiHo's? I'm a size 6 in the Vapor's and a 5.5 in the Nike's.

My 20-90's were the first skate in which my size changed in about 15 years..normally i'm a 10.5..i could have used an 10 in the 20-90's...the 10.5's are fine..but the overall volume of the skate will cause a lot of people to go a half size IMO..