Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ChrisGP

UK GBHI Nationals

British Inline Puck Hockey Association senior nationals are being held at Skate Central on Queens Road in Sheffield on the weekend of June 17th and 18th

Man they have it all in Sheffiled, the have an ice rink on that road, with another 3 very high quality rinks not very far away, also the sporting academy across the road from those rinks

Im fairly sure that BIPHA nationals are played at rotherham. not sheffield. are you playing U14 then? what team do you play for?? im thinking at 14s Hull Hurricaines are gonna be the team to beat. Runners up last year and they still have all their best players from that team and a few new additions.

Ill be there at Senior age group with Teesside Renegades.

Im fairly sure that BIPHA nationals are played at rotherham. not sheffield. are you playing U14 then? what team do you play for?? im thinking at 14s Hull Hurricaines are gonna be the team to beat. Runners up last year and they still have all their best players from that team and a few new additions.

Ill be there at Senior age group with Teesside Renegades.

I thought they'd be in Rotherham too but we got told Sheffield at our last set of league games, hotel rooms are being booked so I hope it's Sheffield!

Under 14...is that how old I look?? I'm 21! I'll be there playing seniors with Weston Rhyn A (kick ass team name huh)

Do you know which other teams are going to be there? All we know is that we're going and so are the Walkden Cobras (who came 1st in the league, we came 2nd)

I didnt look at your pic lol. But the only BIPHA nationals that weekend is U14s. U21s is in August. Maybe you mean another association.....theres enough of them!!

Who plays in your league?? Do Remi Moses and Karl Niamatalli play for Walkdon in it? if they do then not surprised they won the league. Totally wicked players....scary good!

Hmm...I wonder which association we play under then...I always thought it was BIPHA but maybe not, I shall change the title of this thread then go and do some research!

Our league has Crewe Missiles, Warrington Predators, Wrexham Somethings, our B team, another team who I can't remember and Walkden. And yes they have Mr Moses and Niamatalli, stupidly good! I think one of the high points of my season was knocking Niamatalli over when we kinda bumped into each other :P

Yeah iv played superleague against Karl for a few yrs....had some well good north east vs north west derbys!! It must be summit else....maybe GBHI or summit cos he plays for Durham in BIPHA. While your talking bout BIPHA tho is anyone playing in the senior nationals....my team will be there hopefully putting on a good show!!

The nationals chris is talking about are the GBHI nationals, which are played at sheffield on the 17th and 18th. I'll also be there playing for western rhyn A.

The nationals Kt is talking about are the BIPHA nationals, being played at rotherham on july 1st and 2nd. I'll also be at those with leeds mad dogs. (hopefully give you a good game if we end up playing teeside kt!!)

Both of these tournaments are for seniors.

I think we should be playing teams from GBHI south, midlands (not sure if its still running...dont know how the split league thing with sheffield went..if anyone knows i'd be interested to hear) and i think there is another GBHI league.

From what i remember from last time i was at GBHI nationals, a decent team was sandhurst allstarz, i dunno if they are still good but they could be worth looking out for.

Hopefully both nationals will have decent teams in, i know BIPHA will do, but dont know any teams other than us and walkden going to GBHI.

Also kt, how did you get on vs kingston today? they havent updated the website yet!

We lost. Played appallingly really....no defence. Quite annoying cos i dont like losing...and losing the league is much much worse then losing a game lol!! looking like we have Chaddy and Norton/Durham in our nationals group now so now sure how far we will get.

Good teams in GBHI U21 and people like lucky charms, titans, rollersnakes if they have 21s maybe west coast wasps. Theres some awesome U21 teams down south anyway.

Matt...wow! Your knowledge of UK roller hockey associations is impressive!

Thanks for the info, see you in Sheffield!

From what i remember from last time i was at GBHI nationals, a decent team was sandhurst allstarz, i dunno if they are still good but they could be worth looking out for.

This seasons they werent even in the top league in the GBHI south league, so I dont think they'll even be going to the nationals.

Oh right, thanks ash! last time i was at the nationals was a long time ago now (like 5 years!)

Yeh, rollersnakes are always good, used to play GBHI midlands and they used to kill there, and i beleive lichfield are still pretty good.

Kt, sorry to hear about the result, hopefully you guys will put up a good fight at the nationals! See you on july 1st!