Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pantherfan

Bauer 30-90

I am really unsure about what size skates i should get so could anybody please help me?

My shoe size is US 9 (Nike if that makes a difference)

I currenly wear Bauer 8090 which are size 8.5D and fit me pretty much good although i wouldn't mind maybe going up a half a size or somthing

I had some Mission 9500's but left them on holiday so wear a 8EE in Nike Ignite LX7's

I have a fairly wide foot but nothing to weird, i am only not going to my LHS because i cant make it there on saturdays EVER and that is the only day he is open plus he doesnt have these skates.

So can anybody PLEEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEE help me or have any knowlede about the skate at all? :)

Chris

I went from an 10.5EE 7000 to a 10R in a 3090...its very open around the ankles (Vapor style) and I'm also a 10D in a Flexlite..could I go 9.5 in the 3090 and Flexlite ..maybe..but they fit well as is......

the boot is very deep so if you don't like the 8090 type fit..with the room to move your ankles..move on to another skate...otherwise..i've had mine for over a year and they are holding up great

there is much more depth to an 8090 than a 7000..which is why I could drop down a half (and maybe full size) from normal in a supreme

impossible to say without being able to measure your foot...i'm an 11.5-12 in a Nike running shoe and wear a 10R in the3090..if you wear your skates/sneakers with room or are growing its totally different...

yeah just offhand, personally ive found through others and myself from trying the 30xx series skates on that usually you want to go a size and a half down (ex: I wear size 10 shoes, but would comfortably fit in a 8.5 30xx series skate)

hey , a reply to the original post: I wear a 10.5 Nike running shoe, about an extra half centimeter in the toe, but fit in a 9.0 R width 30-90. I went from a 10.5D Mission HE950, and it took some time to adjust. The arches are in a different place, but after about a week, the skates formed to my foot.

Don't worry about the width, as the 30-90s have one of the widest toe boxes I have ever seen.

I would suggest 1.5 sizes smaller also, but if your running shoe fits very snug to your foot, I would suggest 1 size smaller.

Hope this helps.