Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tyler0630

Junior C or college Club

everyone plays hockey for different reasons..and people want to play for as long as they can..don't tell me you are @ Brockport for academics...it offered you a place to keep playing competitive hockey... you could have likely gone to better schools and played ACHA hockey..maybe for a better team even, the letters NCAA are more powerful than ACHA though..its likely no different for this kid...he can play "Jr" hockey or move into club (on a team that is no better than his Jr squad along with a lesser coach at ODU in all likelihood)

everyone plays hockey for different reasons..and people want to play for as long as they can..don't tell me you are @ Brockport for academics...it offered you a place to keep playing competitive hockey... you could have likely gone to better schools and played ACHA hockey..maybe for a better team even, the letters NCAA are more powerful than ACHA though..its likely no different for this kid...he can play "Jr" hockey or move into club (on a team that is no better than his Jr squad along with a lesser coach at ODU in all likelihood)

im actually getting 2 degrees and have academic scholarships, so academics+hockey is why im there. I cant afford any other type of school in the US being from canada, and if you're not going ivy league, then an undergraduate degree is an undergraduate degree.