Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hockey camps

but ypu also have to remember the more youu put into it, the more you get out of it.

at some camps you can be the best player, so you might half ass it.

You mean Dr  "are you talking in my line?  I think you are!" Smuskin.  He is the genuine article.

Yes! The one & only Dr. Smushkin..."schtupid peoples...you were born by mistake!"

My favourite bit is when the kids REALLY screw up...and he comes and yells at the parents because it is, afterall, OUR fault we produced such schtupid children.

He is unique. Great program...if you have the right mind-set and really want to work.

People are either hot or cold on the Doctor, but I'll tell you, my kid did just one week, and then 2 months later all of a sudden everything clicked and he was skating at another level!

If you believe in the science of muscle memory, then his program makes a lot of sense. If you are oblivious to the science of athletics, then his program just looks like a guy yelling at kids.

but ypu also have to remember the more youu put into it, the more you get out of it.

at some camps you can be the best player, so you might half ass it.

These guys (Banff) are great at not letting anyone slack off. They worked our butts off and if you were caught slacking they'd come up behind you and "push" you along.