Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kayhat12

One 90 gloves?

Is it just me or do these things look like the dumbest things one can put on their hands? I mean what the hell is with all the new spaceman looking crap hockey companies are coming out with? THIS IS TO ALL OF YOU MANUFACTURERS LOOKING ON THIS SITE! QUIT MAKING HOCKEY GEAR LOOK RETARDED!! NO HOCKEY PLAYER IS GOING ONTO SPACE, AND NO MATTER HOW MUCH KIDS LIKE THE CARTOON LOOK THAT YOU ARE TRYING YOUR HARDEST TO ADD INTO YOUR NEW GEAR LINES, STOP IT!! And you hockey player! Stop being such women and quit crying about how heavy your gear is! Are you freakin kidding me! Its not like old gloves were made out of rock! You are making hockey players look like sissies! Go back to the 2002-2004 models already and stop crying.

(Note…..kayhat12 stubbed his toe about three seconds before he started writing this post….some parts of the above post might have been taken over the line, but I stick with my original idea!)

They feel good though, as dumb as they look. If you want performance over appearance, than re-examine your thinking. Also, the companies are going to sell a lot more gear to kids than old men. They will tailor accordingly. I personally tried on the One90 glove when it came by our store and it had some great ideas, especially the removal of the fabric between the thumb and index finger. Give some of the stuff a chance before bashing it. Don't talk about what you don't know. Looks aren't everything.

Could it also be a possibility that I did try on gear for the 2006 season? Ohhhh Man! What a thought. Nice try Mother Teresa. Maybe someday you will win an argument with me, but until that day....as Cartman would say "Screw you guys, I'm going home!" Ohhhhh and by the way I realize looks arent everything.....If they were, I would still be with my ex, so I dont need the lecture. Im sorry. I just think stuff is getting too light, too weird looking, and just taking the main idea of sports away from sports. I dont know what Im really talking about anymore....I just wanted to vent. My bad buddy. Didnt mean to go off like that.

Is it just me or do these things look like the dumbest things one can put on their hands?

It's hockey, not a fashion show. Who cares what they look like?

Man relax, you obviously don't get what kids want and the basic principals of marketing and design. And please change your tone of voice, you don't posess the absolut truth and we are entitled to our own opinions. Companies design sports equipment for the key market groups, in hockey it's 12 to 20 year old guys that want flashy stuff. And by the way, you can still go get a more conservative looking glove, no body is forcing you to play with one 90's. Do you really need gloves to proove that you're not a sissy?

First off, your the one on here talking about how you dont look like a sissie! What kind of self confidence issues do you have buddy! Great argument starter man....I tip my hat to you. "I guess your used to it" WOW MAN! I am offended! Just calm the hell down!!

you either like it or you don't

the feel on these is great of course I still like my XXXs but then again i'm saying that because i haven't tried the one90s on ice.

Banned for repeatedly saying I'm sorry for making the original post, or banned for my last comment???

or acting like a jack ass pal, there was already another thread on the one90 and supreme 70 gloves where you could have posted your feelings about the gloves

By considering that others may actually like these gloves and that the market still offers you planty other choices that are more traditionnal.

Is it just me or do these things look like the dumbest things one can put on their hands?  I mean what the hell is with all the new spaceman looking crap hockey companies are coming out with?  THIS IS TO ALL OF YOU MANUFACTURERS LOOKING ON THIS SITE!  QUIT MAKING HOCKEY GEAR LOOK RETARDED!!  NO HOCKEY PLAYER IS GOING ONTO SPACE, AND NO MATTER HOW MUCH KIDS LIKE THE CARTOON LOOK THAT YOU ARE TRYING YOUR HARDEST TO ADD INTO YOUR NEW GEAR LINES, STOP IT!!  And you hockey player!  Stop being such women and quit crying about how heavy your gear is!  Are you freakin kidding me!  Its not like old gloves were made out of rock!  You are making hockey players look like sissies!  Go back to the 2002-2004 models already and stop crying. 

(Note…..kayhat12 stubbed his toe about three seconds before he started writing this post….some parts of the above post might have been taken over the line, but I stick with my original idea!)

Wow buddy, little angry huh? Sounds to me like we are frustrated we never got called to the show? Its just gear man, its there to be sold so companies can make a buck or two every year, after all thats what they are there for. I mean the Bauer SDP have been around in various froms for how many years? I'm guessing w/ a new company name being introduced Nike/Bauer decided to push the envlope and go away from the SPD that both Cooper and Bauer used for years. I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess your not quite gettin the first line minutes you want, eh? My guess, maybe 3rd liner, but even thats pushin it. Why not focus on learning how to skate and worry less about how gear looks??? You never know, maybe the show will look you up and give a call in the end...Just remeber the gear doesnt make the player, skills have somethin to do with that. Keep at it, you'll get it someday.

(Just a side note, didn't want people to think I'm a d**k or anything, kayhat12 is my teammate and I couldnt resist takin a shot at him after I saw what he got himself into here.....)