Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steveo

CCM 520 Pants

Can anyone tell me about them? their fit? specs?

I can't seem to find much info on the net. I was hoping some of you have seen them, tried them on, or even better, owned a pair

thanks

I had a pair last year, but gave them to my brother. Probably the best pants out there. a large is about a 34-36 waiste. lots of padding and 2 piece shell a girdle.

keep checking Ebay they eventually show up(mostly black). or the Pro Tacks are really good pants too. EastWest hockey has Bauer 5000 pro return pants (multiple teams).

I had a pair last year, but gave them to my brother. Probably the best pants out there. a large is about a 34-36 waiste. lots of padding and 2 piece shell a girdle.

keep checking Ebay they eventually show up(mostly black). or the Pro Tacks are really good pants too.

The new pro tacks are a very similar design to the 520s

I had some of these in Carolina Hurricanes guise. In my opinion they are the best pants you can't buy. I think they are only available to pro and minor league teams. I've never seen anything available to the general public that even comes close to them. They had incredible protection, were fairly lightweight, and had a very tough shell.

I purchased mine from a team sale. Unfortunately I had my bag stolen and of course they were in it. Of all the gear that I lost I miss those pants the most, especially because they are very difficult, if not impossible to replace. (for less than $175 anyway) Amazingly I only paid $25 for mine.

If you have the opportunity to buy those pants I HIGHLY recommend you do it!

Todd