Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ATLstealth09

Is it 1800faceoff or is it me?

I recently ordered Red Star e-frames. One for my friend, two for myself, because I know they will run out.

I was out of the country, so I had them sent to my friend's house. I got back today, and there weren't any axles on the chassis! I went and looked on the site, and it clearly stated that axles were included!

This usually doesn't happen when I order online. I'm calling them tomorrow to request my axles. I'm kind of peeved, also, that they don't include spacers.

If you ordered e-frames, not just from 1800faceoff, make sure that you get axles with it!

yeah they really should come with axels, better get on to them. I've used them for frames before, seems like a bit of a bit of a hiccup.

I called them, and they apologized and said they would ship the axles out to me. Awesome!

And wickedlite; I've been looking for axles for a while now, and I've had no luck.