Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LoXish

Eagle Inline Pants?

I'm in the market for some new pants and have seen a few pairs of these on EBay... any idea on the quality of these? Should I not waste my time?

I would really like to pick up some Hyper Titanium or Platinum pants for cheap... but I can't seem to put my hands on any. I'll post in "wanted" in a minute..

Any other suggestions?

I wouldnt bother with the Eagles...I had a pair awhile ago and they ripped not to long after I got them...Id go with the Hypers for sure....

Yeah, they looked like the run of the mill low end, single layer, flemsy inline pant like the Bauer Vapor8s that I had and completely broke down on me in a matter of weeks, as well as just about every tour pant.

Now, to find some of those Hypers... I would just opt for the Steels, but they don't have the flex knee like the titanium and platinums do, and I really like that.

Here's to keeping an eye out.

Nah, no luck there. Thanks though.

Sorry I ment call them I know they dont have any avalible on the site it says but they have been known to get you what you need...Also give epuck a call...They may be able to help ya...Hyper is kinda a hit and run company these days in roller hockey ahvent really heard much from them in a long time and they havent updated their site in like 2 years....

My team just ordered Mission 7500 pants through a team-deal.

Eagles rip to easy, a Swiss team we've played against had busted most of theirs. They mentioned it afterwards.

Has anybody seen or tried the 7500 pants (we chose them based on a decent deal $63 a pair), how are they performance/durability wise?

I have a pair of 7500 pants and I like them a lot. They are vented extremely well and provide excellent mobility. The shin sling is great if you usually use tape just to keep your pants tight to your legs, but if you normally use tape on your pants to secure your pads then you are still going to need tape. The only problem I've had (and another player at my rink with 7500's) is that the stretch material which attaches above the knee tore open on the left leg (the other guy had this happen to both legs) I just hand sewed it back together and it hasn't reopened.

Hyper is kinda a hit and run company these days in roller hockey ahvent really heard much from them in a long time and they havent updated their site in like 2 years

Yet my rink Just now put up a hyper logo on the boards !?! :lol:

Anyways if your looking for some higher end pants go with Tours! Never ripped and I have three pairs. I still use the Code 1's once and a while.

As it goes for Missions--if its between the 5500's and the 7500's theres different qualities. The 5500's have no protection in the rear but the material is lighter IMO. The 7500 has a protection pad for the rear but I thought the material was bulkier.

I had some Hyper platinums and didnt like them just cause I was used to the nice Tour code 1.