Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jrphantom042

TPS Summit Glove

hey ya'll

I ordered the tps summit glove-all orange.It came in-to Hockeygeeks but they send me a photo.it looks pritty sick. take a look

P1010002.jpg

ill post more photos when i get it tomorrow.

i was wearing my glove for about 4 hours today. it was pritty much amazing. its alot bigger then my DX2 glove. but i felt like i have worn it for a month or so after an hour playing hockey.. the pocket is huge.in my opinion,it was worth every penny,so far.

When you use it can you write a review because next season i need a glove to match my RBK premiers, i haye the RBK glove and i need one in the summer.

thanks,

i used it 2 times so far. i liked it alot. it was alot bigger then my dx2. so im still gettin used to it.it real nice. its big but i got used to it real fast. i got one hell of a week commin up. ill keep it updated.

and heres a photo of my pads , they are commin' tomorrow.

P1010008.jpg

ill post the whole set when i come home from camp.

Do they have a website (were you got the pads)

those pads are sweet!!

i see that in the picture you have a white jersey on, whats your away jersey color?

heres a photo of me in the black jersey.

lol.jpg

Yes i saved the shot.

nice pads but the colour!!!!! nasty lol im from the uk and i support nottingham panthers and those pads remind me of these

20zr8yh.jpg

i am thinking of getting the summit glove for next season though it looks great

Why'd you get all orange. Easier to see your pads now...at least with some white..guys might think they have a hole...where it's your pad!

As a player I prefer to see a little bit of white (even if it's not actually a hole) than to have a goalie who covers all/most of the net. Maybe it's just me. Lot's of ppl will feel that they need to take a perfect shot at a goalie when he's covering (or seems to be covering) everything. If you think something will get through, you'll take more shots, and there will be more chance of a fluke goal getting by.

So you'd rather not get a shot? I still prefer mix of white and two other colours since it's harder for the players to focus on your pads....all yellow/orange to me is extremely easy to see.

LOok at Fleury last year and Thomas...all yellow doesn't work (I"m assuming orange would do the same)

ahhh!!! now i know why depitro changed from his fugly orange itechs to blue and orange itechs which are more better lookin! :rolleyes:

(looks like i'll get more playing time this season as our number 1 goalie purchased a set of yellow pads with matching lid..... go red/black/white!!! :D )

On a white surface....yellow and orange are by far the most noticeable colours...that's why original highlighters were yellow and why pylons and contruction vests are orange...oh and hunting vests....

nice pads but the colour!!!!! nasty lol im from the uk and i support nottingham panthers and those pads remind me of these 

20zr8yh.jpg

i am thinking of getting the summit glove for next season though it looks great

Holy man...how tall are you and how big are your pads?

Do you even need to wear pants and a jock?

lol. OR this is just a pic you found?