Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

alostsok

9500 prices

I've been waiting for this since the day these things came out - The day they started gettin cheaper.

What's the best deal anyone has seen?

There's a guy on Ebay selling them for $250 (plus $21 shipping). (Also 10,000's for $300!)

That seems pretty damn low, and I don't think the major websites have come down in prices yet...

Do they usually start dropping around September-October? I'm sure the success of this year's models doesn't help either..

Beat this!!!

I bought my 9500's a couple months back on ebay for $150

IDK if the guy stole them or what but I took those real quick, with no other bidders. Greatest deal Im gonna ever get!

They're adult - check on the American ebay site, not the Canadian one.

Crap, there's two one there, one Sz 7 and one Sz 9 that are "no reserve" auctions with like a day left. Of course I'm size 8 :)

but the 9500's and thr 10000's i saw were all adult sizes

I've mad inquiries to the seller in Florida who seems to have a few 7500 and maybe 1 9500. She seems rather nice and claims her skates came from a store overstock. Another place in LI has Code1 Reebok 8k and some 9500. The store seems legit but they direct you to call someone at the store. We agreed on a great price for some 8k size 11 but then told me they would only accept my credit card, no paypal no money orders. Here is my deal with that your listing your product ON EBAY and then you want/direct me to do the transaction off of ebay with my credit card. That to me is a no sale

So if anyone has any great deals I'm in the market as well

To answer your question I usually see stuff on hockey giant go down around August, but that is just speculation on my part

I've mad inquiries to the seller in Florida who seems to have a few 7500 and maybe 1 9500. She seems rather nice and claims her skates came from a store overstock. Another place in LI has Code1 Reebok 8k and some 9500. The store seems legit but they direct you to call someone at the store. We agreed on a great price for some 8k size 11 but then told me they would only accept my credit card, no paypal no money orders. Here is my deal with that your listing your product ON EBAY and then you want/direct me to do the transaction off of ebay with my credit card. That to me is a no sale

So if anyone has any great deals I'm in the market as well

To answer your question I usually see stuff on hockey giant go down around August, but that is just speculation on my part

A friend of mine in queens picked up a pair of the 10000's from that site, and had no problem with the transaction. He didn't want to make the trip out to LI, so he had them shipped. Had them in like 2 days. Damn me and my poorness, I need code 1s. =/