Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gongshow11

rotating wheels

I play here and there by myslef and hardly ever rotate my wheels, it's a pain in the ass. I have Nike quest 3 with the stock red star triton hi-lo setup and was wondering if you play on asphalt, how often do you rotate them?

it's not so much how often as it is to how badly they are worn...the wheels are rounded when they're new...if one side of the wheels is worn so that it's slanted instead of rounded...then you probably need to rotate them...

My outdoor skates have labeda asphalts on them and I skate anywhere on 2 -3 times a week on tennis court type surface. I usaully need to rotate after 5 or 6 outings.

I have Quest 3's too and I remeber that those stock wheels that it came with sucked. I'd get some new ones esp. if they start to fall apart like mine did. But as for rotating them, I hate doing it too. You can usually tell if they need to be rotoated just by looking at them and if you notice some wear... then rotate 'em.