Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shagel

Chowder Cup

I think the Connecticut Lazers AAA team is going to it, but could be wrong.

did u mean the Jr? because they werent there...i only remember one Conn. team and they weren't the Lazers.

They canned thier junior team because the owner of the program's son is going to prep school, and they couldn't get enough kids to return.

And no, because no one from the lazers junior team was that talented last season, they came in just about last in a midget league.

Trust me Edge the pairings were Beast Vs East Cost express and Walpole vs blank till 3 minutes prior to our game when it was switched. They just didnt want a canadian team to take home the prize is all.

No offense, but we beat Walpole, and Walpole beat you, so maybe we would have beat you in the semis anyway? The Walpole team and our team were pretty equally matched, they probably had an edge on us, but we had the goaltending. I still think just not playing is a pretty classless move though.

Classless is 30 minor penalties against a canadian team for an american tourny.

For the record we would have won the tourny in canada

From what I heard, the ref had some bad calls in the game, but it wasn't near what you say. Maybe you can accept your loss and move on instead of finding excuses?

Edge I'm pretty sure the Beast would have beaten your team! They killed every team in the chowder. And the refs sucked that game.And no they were not going to let the canadians win and it would be the same if an american went to Canada.

Edge I'm pretty sure the Beast would have beaten your team! They killed every team in the chowder. And the refs sucked that game.And no they were not going to let the canadians win and it would be the same if an american went to Canada.

...and who are you? We killed every team in the prelims too...there were 80 teams, they cant be all be very good. I guess we will never know. I don't care how bad the refs were, what you guys did made you sound/look like idiots. I didn't see it personally, but you guys were kind of a joke after that game. Who cares now though? It was a fun tournament, its over, end of story.

No, but I know 3 or 4 kids who play for them. One of them is an amazing defenceman who played for team connecticut and also got invited to the USJDP a few years ago.

Where in Connecticut does he play?

Edge you team cant beat the Beast! Thats end of story!

our team didn't even play them... :rolleyes: and who the hell are you to say that? What team did you play for in this tournament? Jesus I feel like a 3rd grader arguing about whos team is better.

I think the Connecticut Lazers AAA team is going to it, but could be wrong.

did u mean the Jr? because they werent there...i only remember one Conn. team and they weren't the Lazers.

They canned thier junior team because the owner of the program's son is going to prep school, and they couldn't get enough kids to return.

And no, because no one from the lazers junior team was that talented last season, they came in just about last in a midget league.

No I am talking about the AAA team. I guess it wasn't the chowder cup, but I thought they were talking about going to it. Guess it was another something cup tourny..

No, but I know 3 or 4 kids who play for them. One of them is an amazing defenceman who played for team connecticut and also got invited to the USJDP a few years ago.

Where in Connecticut does he play?

I think it's in Stamford, Ct. He/They play for the Ct. Lazers Bantam AAA team..

Is it me or all of your post are 1 word long, damn... Don't write when you have nothing useful to add.

That's the exact same thing that i was thinking about this guy.