Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guy Incognito

Columbus (Ohio) Junior A Team Tryout

Went to the Junior A tryout "All-Star" Game on Friday night, I was pretty impressed with the level of talent of these young men. The game was so quick and fairly hard-hitting. Kids were really going at it. Anyone on this board play in that game or do you know anyone that did? One dude in particular looked like a few pictures I've seen on this site, just curious if that was him.

I didnt catch it, but I know what your talking about. There were a few kids who went to an adult drop in together for a little practice, and man did I get smoked. All 4 goalies who were there got smoked, and needless to say, kinda ruined the fun for me that night. But yes, the kids are realllly good I must say.

Hey sc37, I'm going to have to pick up on your drop-in sessions one of these days. I'm not very good (started skating just a few months ago) but I'm down for a little hockey anytime.