Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Snake

Anyone work in a hockey shop in toronto?

Hey every1

Im going to Toronto tomorow and will be there fo three weeks so i was wondering if anyone works in a hockey shop around down or uptown Toronto which selles all the latest equip and has good deals for a fellow mod squad member! ;)

Also what are the best places to go to look for equipment in Toronto i.e the best hockey shops and a place where they have one90's!

Thanks

Although I don't live in Toronto (i'm from Scotland!) I have visited several times & can recomend

Source for Sports on Don Mills Road

Majer Hockey - on Dufferin I think

National Sports - huge selection but a bit more expensive - I'm sure that was in Scarborough but may be wrong

or there is always Sportchek in the Eaton Centre

Although I don't live in Toronto (i'm from Scotland!) I have visited several times & can recomend

National Sports - huge selection but a bit more expensive - I'm sure that was in Scarborough but may be wrong

Well I can say for sure that National is the cheapist of the above mentioned overall.

Except of course if you ask for a discount at the Smaller stores.

Now you are correct about the Eaton Center Sport Check one of the better ones.

Those are all great stores , it depends on what you are looking for as to what deals you can get.

Let me know what you are looking for and I could likely tell you where TO GET THE BEST PRICE IN t.o

Hey everyone

im in Toronto now and i have just been to a few stores. Have to say i was not impressed with the sport check at the Eaton Center:( not good and not good service.

Picked up a pair of one90's for 650.00 and got the new rbk 6k green/black stick for free!!!! :P Somewhere in uptown near dons mill rd or summat like that.. <_<

Snake

Hey everyone

im in Toronto now and i have just been to a few stores. Have to say i was not impressed with the sport check at the Eaton Center:( not good and not good service.

Picked up a pair of one90's for 650.00 and got the new rbk 6k green/black stick for free!!!! :P Somewhere in uptown near dons mill rd or summat like that.. <_<

Snake

What store?

650 canadian? plus free stick?

Hey everyone

Picked up a pair of one90's for 650.00 and got the new rbk 6k green/black stick for free!!!! :P  Somewhere in uptown near dons mill rd or summat like that.. <_<

Snake

What store?

Would have been Just Hockey Source for sports.

Those guys are great, they really know there stuff and the selection is amazing.

Yeah , Sport Check is horible

Hey everyone

Picked up a pair of one90's for 650.00 and got the new rbk 6k green/black stick for free!!!! :P  Somewhere in uptown near dons mill rd or summat like that.. <_<

Snake

What store?

Would have been Just Hockey Source for sports.

Those guys are great, they really know there stuff and the selection is amazing.

Yeah , Sport Check is horible

I think thats where Sogaduch works is it not?